[Steppes] Madrid

Vicki Marsh XaraXene at comcast.net
Fri Mar 12 11:46:01 PST 2004

This story is so sad.  I get "Al Dia", a Dallas area spanish newpaper, and
the coverage is so touching.  Yesterday was exactly 2 1/2 years since the
911 tragedy in NY.

I'm glad to hear that the SCA people are ok, though.  We do truly live in a
small world, and what happens elsewhere does effect us all.

Keeping Madrid in my prayers,

Xene