[Steppes] A&S

Brother Kris brotherkris at comcast.net
Fri Mar 19 11:08:10 PST 2004

Greetings,

I pray this finds each of you well and fine spirits.

Firstly, I would like to say Vivat to our brothers and sisters who are doing so well at the War!   I wish them continued success.

Secondly.  The Arts and Sciences community of Black Oak Keep will meet at Petruccio and Rona' Farm tomorrow Saturday 2o March at 4:00 PM where we will work on ongoing projects.  We will also discuss the costs for the Mead Making Class to be held on the 27th of March.  Please be prepared to pay $20.00 for a two gallon batch.

Yours in service to God, Crown and Black Oak Keep,

Brother Kris
Acting Minister of Arts and Sciences for Black Oak Keep