[Steppes] gulf wars photos

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 25 09:12:25 PST 2004

Um....

There are some things a lady would rather not see in
her lifetime.

Her lord in a corset is one of them- for this lady, at
least.

He'd *never* be able to pitch a tent in one of those
things.

I think I'll pass.  However, if you can get him into a
nice houpellande with tights, we'll talk.

*g*

Sarah
(yep- Thelyn's lady)

--- Michael Smith <morganbuchanan at hotmail.com> wrote:
> You can take that up with Sara...  I won't volunteer
> the guy...  :D
>
> Morg

=====
<hr>