[Steppes] First time at Warlord?

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Mar 26 11:38:10 PST 2004

I'm glad I read your post before sending one of my own!  I was going to
say exactly the same thing! Corn starch works well for babies, but the
skin flora are different in adults.  Take it from me - yeast fed on corn
are well and truly formidable!

Gerita

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross

On this note, I would have to advise using talcum powder and not
cornstarch
because cornstarch can lead to the growth of yeast and other fungi which
is
not a good thing.

Talcum powder does not have this issue.

Borek