[Steppes] Warlord volunteers needed....pleeeease

Jon Nelson thelyn_oakwood at yahoo.com
Sat May 1 10:28:27 PDT 2004

My Lady,

Next weekend would be great for me for the "locker orginization" and putting up pavilions.

Thelyn

Julie Cunningham <Julie at ettros.com> wrote:
To the Barony of the Steppes

We are in need of a goodly amount of volunteers for Warlord. Less than a handful have volunteered so far.

****We can't have the event if we don't have enough volunteers.****

Please consider working a few hours of the event. Here is the list and the contact point:
Gate - Borek borekvv at hotmail.com
Waterbearing - Jon lordirwynne at yahoo.com
Security - Elisabeta traci at crimsonvision.net
Set up/take down - Jacque the Spinks jspinks at ix.netcom.com
Hall - Julianna juliannav at ansteorra.net
Children's Activities - Catrin kgsfa86 at swbell.net
Heralds - Elias weeble3 at earthlink.net

Please contact me or the departments heads if you have questions. You can also attend business meeting in May to find out more info.

YIS
Lady Kathryn