[Steppes] Archery Practice 5/02/2004

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat May 1 16:51:32 PDT 2004

Good gentles,

While it was wet last night and early this morning, the rain is supposed to
be over for the weekend. I suspect that the field is wet, but we will have
practice in the morning anyway. It may be that we cannot shoot from the 40
yd mark again, but we will have some fun and frighten some paper anyway. If
conditions do deteriorate, I will defer to the judgement of Jacques or Wil
who live in that area and can assess conditions better than I.

See you in the morning!

Linet