[Steppes] Lindonwood Archery

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat May 8 21:35:43 PDT 2004

We finished the day's shooting just as the thunder began to rumble in the
not too far distance. We had six archer's participate from all skill levels
and abilities. In the end, it was Lord Kerrick who won the event, having
snatched victory from Lord Corwin, who led by a considerable amount until
the topsy turvey round did him in. Corwin and HL Katya shot their highest
Royal Round scores to date with a 67 and 40 respectively.

My thanks to Katya for being my #1 helper, Corwin for helping with set up,
take down, and providing lunch, Ingwulf and Zander for stringing safety tape
through the woods, Lady Francesca for soothing frayed nerves, and to Lord
Brendan and Lady Anne for remembering us with water, pickles, and oranges.

Thank you also to Lord Agilwulf, Lady Sunnifa, and the Canton of Lindenwood
for the opportunity to put on this little competition.

Bring on Warlord!

In service to the dream, Steppes, and Ansteorra,

Linet Grey
Archery Marshall, Barony of the Steppes