[Steppes] I need some help OT kind of, but as result of an event.

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sun May 9 19:06:25 PDT 2004

While standing/sitting near the edge of the red pavillion during Court at
Border Wars, the back of my favorite t-tunic became stained with red dye
bleeding from the pavillion itself. The fabric is a taupe and cream
linen/rayon blend. I have used non-chlorine bleach with laundry detergent in
addition to a stain stick. I even washed it in detergent and chlorine bleach
out of desperation. Does anyone have any other ideas? Contact me off list if
you think you can help me.

Thanks,

Linet