[Steppes] Lindenwood Populace Meeting

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Mon May 10 15:20:48 PDT 2004

Kom hael og sael!

Do you know that if you live in Grand Prairie, Coppell, or Irving, that
your SCA membership actually counts towards the Canton of Lindenwood?

As of May 2003, the Populace Count lists 10 paid members! It takes me less
then one hand to count up those that I personally know of who fall into
that category. I would love to meet the rest of you out there!

This month our Populace meeting is on May 12 at 7:30 pm. Our perminant
meeting site is Jaycee Park Center for the Arts, off highway 183. The
address is 2000 W. Airport Freeway, Irving, TX 75038.

Please join us! I would like to meet everyone, both member and non-member,
who plays from our geographical area!

YIS,
Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal, Canton of Lindenwood

Directions:

Take your best route to 183.
If you are going East, exit at Story Road, staying on the access road.
If you are going West on 183, exit at Story Road and cross under 183, staying
on the access road.
The park will be directly on the access road on your right before you
reach MacArthur Boulevard.