[Steppes] JUST Saying HELLO

Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee rogueofdundee at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 09:02:21 PDT 2004

Hello One and All It's Leza aka Nzingha, The Moor Of Dundee aka Dona Anna Zingha De Sousa, The Moresca Of Cordova.... I am just saying HI to all Steppes folks and Bardic Folks who I haven't seen in months or at least since the Coronation or the Wooden Spoon demo....Pretty much from Jan/Feb through May 31st I'm on cast at Scarborough Faire (where I know I've seen MANY SCA Folke....) and I do nothing SCA.   I just wanted to say I enjoy reading about all the SCA stuff and sorry I can't participate more.

I hopefully will get to try my hand again at blacksmithing, to attending bardic again and even herbalist stuff for the first time.

Until then see you Scarborough or a Populace at some point.   HAVE a great weekend, whatever you're  doin' !!!!

Nzingha, Moor of Dundee, Moor Of Cordoba,Bard 343 Of Bardic Realm Guilde,SCA Bardic-Barony Of Steppes, North Dallas OTTER,Drunken Dragon, Drunken Gnome, ArmourAmazon Diva, Serpentine Fyre- Royal Princess On The Run.   www.moorofdundee.com  Ambassador To www.renradio.com