[Steppes] Archery Practice 05/16

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Sat May 15 16:32:55 PDT 2004

Greetings to all those who read this missive.

The southerly breezes will be gracing our practice again tomorrow morning.
None of these cool northern breezes, Ansteorrans like it hot! Yours truly is
really trying to get to like it.....honest. Nonetheless, we will be having
our regular practice tomorrow morning at 10 am. Eastfield College is located
at the intersection of I-30 and Motley Road in Mesquite. Look for the tennis
courts, we will be right next to them. Bring fluids, sunscreen, and your
desire to have fun. Come watch the paper targets quake in terror as we take
the line. There will be plenty of loaner gear available so join us. I will
guarantee you will have fun.

Linet Grey
Archery Marshall, Barony of the Steppes