[Steppes] Warlord Early Arrival ?

Samatha Cooper darasawall at yahoo.com
Mon May 24 10:33:54 PDT 2004

Julie,

I have volunteered to work gate between noon and 2 PM
Friday with Borek, however, I have two small dogs and
a later camper partner to save a bit of space for, so
I had planned to arrive early and establish my
campsite, change, water dogs, etc. I'm not staff,
though, merely being a just a volunteer.

I'd be happy to help the Arkham folks with setup
Friday morning, or reschedule my gate duty so I can
properly take care of my dogs and obligations other.
Which way out of this conundrum is easiest for
everyone?

Saraid of Eire

> Message: 8
> Date: Mon, 24 May 2004 11:35:21 -0500