[Steppes] I have a fun thing for the kids

Donita L Orders ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com
Tue May 25 04:14:47 PDT 2004

Hello there!

I am sorry this is so last minute, but this really just fell into my lap
on friday.  My company ordered the distruction of a prmotional item
because of some wording in the insert.  It is a cute little desk caddy/
pencil holder.  Clear plastic (once the insert is removed) and FREE.  I
have gotten my hands on almost 100 of these bad boys.  They would be
really easy to decorate with paint, glitter, pictures,
stickers...anything.  And might be an all ages type of quick project.
I would love to bring these and any art materials that you need so that
the kiddos might have fun with them.
What say you?
Toryn