[Steppes] Fw: various awards [Ansteorra] Court reporting Steppes Warlord

Chiara chiara at io.com
Mon May 31 15:42:09 PDT 2004

Christoph of Shadwood, won the Knife, Axe and Spear competition and got his
AOA at morning court.

Please, someone who was at court fill us in on any other awards!

Chiara
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra

Tons happened at Warlord in no particular order...just a few things off the
top of my head...

Mistress Clarissa was announced to be elevated to Pelican at AAA.

Master Eriklee and his lady Ceridwyn were elevated to Baron/ess of the
Court.

Inve was elevated to the Order of the White Scarf

Sir Timo won the Warlord...and Don Aaron (the tall) won the light weapons
side...both with Countess Alison as their consort...so she is the Queen of
Love, Beauty, Grace and Honour.

HL Annes won Steppes Bard...very much to her surprize...(and her Pel,
Kief...and I as her "stunt" Pel are very proud of her!)

There was more money raised than the target figure for the fireworks...so we
will see lots of sparkly things in the sky at AAA.

There were much more things...but that is while I'm still in the recovery
stage, just having gotten back from Warlord.

Lorraine DeerSlayer