[Steppes] I need some help OT kind of, but as result of an event.

Sandra Barton dragons.sb at comcast.net
Mon May 10 18:38:53 PDT 2004

I don't know if it will work on the rayon or linen but the following might
be worth a try. Several years ago in a fiber class I was told that if you
wet the stains and lay the fabric on the grass or bushes that the stains
would come out, but it was with cotton.  It might work on linen since it is
a natural fabric.  .
Aimiliona