[Steppes] The orignal Kingdom Dance Tape

Chuck Swanson ussadromeda at yahoo.com
Wed May 12 10:46:47 PDT 2004

The first production cut of it i recorded it

Catherine Sims <arianne_steppes at yahoo.com> wrote:Part of the reason that the topic was dropped was that while Lord Marcus and
Lady Vashti did produce it, they failed to take some copyright issues into
account. The first edition of the tape was produced with copyrighted music,
but without the proper permissions. The tapes had to be remade with
non-copyrighted material. I do not know if you were involved in the first
production, or the replacement production.

HL Arianne Balfour

--- Chuck Swanson wrote:

I think is was the second reign of Hector Rowan Lord Marcus and Lady Vashti
were called up in court to be thanks for the the Production of it .

I was not , I actually recorded it on my recording Console . and produced it .
I felt the record Had to be set strait

This has been bothering for many years

Lord Charles De Marquette

Charles Swanson

=====
"Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." -- Franklin Roosevelt

Charles Swanson