[Steppes] Re: [Ansteorra-archery] List masters/mistresses forWarlord

Chiara chiara at io.com
Tue May 18 22:24:09 PDT 2004

The schedule is in three places:

http://www.livejournal.com/users/odyssey86jc/

And

http://www.steppes.org/events/warlord/sat_schedule.htm and
http://www.steppes.org/events/warlord/sun_schedule.htm

Chiara :)

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pug Bainter" <pug at pug.net>
To: "Archery within the Kingdom of Ansteorra"
<ansteorra-archery at ansteorra.org>
Cc: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2004 6:21 PM
Subject: [Steppes] Re: [Ansteorra-archery] List masters/mistresses
forWarlord

: Susan Hill (sueorintx at hotmail.com) said something that sounded like:
: > I am in search of a couple of souls to serve as list mistress/master for
two
: > events at Warlord. The primary one is the Steppes Archer tournament on
: > Sunday afternoon, and the other is the Bowman's/novice tournament on
: > Saturday afternoon. I've had lots of offers to marshall, will someone
take
: > on this task? I would really appreciate it if someone would step forward
on
: > this.
:
: I'm tenatively willing to do it. The problem is that there is no
: schedule published for Warlord that I can find so I don't know when
: I have other obligations.
:
: Ciao,
:
: --
: Phelim "Pug" Gervase   |  "We have a constitutional right to make
: Bryn Gwlad - Ansteorra |   fools of ourself."
: Dark Horde Moritu      |   --Lawyer on NPR regarding
: pug at pug.net            |     the Unabomber self-defense
:   Note: The views do not reflect the SCA nor the Kingdom of Ansteorra.
: Steppes mailing list
: Steppes at ansteorra.org