[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

wjwakefield at juno.com wjwakefield at juno.com
Sun May 23 19:14:03 PDT 2004

The handwritten notes were still with the tunic the last time I saw it.
They ONLY address color scheme for doing the design, not all of which
proved doable in embroidery.  There is no discussion of HOW to get
needles to go thru multiple layers of cloth with fusible interfacing in
between, which has proved virtually impossible.

The design of the tunic is HL Cairenn of Dun Cu Ruadh's original design
for the original painted tunic, which is now about 15 years old.

Suzanna, back from Arkansas