[Steppes] Warlord Tunic

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Mon May 24 06:40:14 PDT 2004

We are getting very close to finished with the tunic.  I counted last night:  we have 75 leaves to go and about 2 dozen acorns.  Unfortunately, the work is pretty much in 2 areas, which makes it interesting to work.

However, the goal being so close in sight, I would like to offer our home as an additional workplace for the week (excluding Wed.) for folks to gather to work on the tunic.  We will be able to work Mon, Tues, and Thurs. on the tunic from about 7pm to 9pm.  I'm getting really serious about finishing it.

I need help to finish this project.  My hands are in a bad way right now.  I can work, but it's slow going.  I've pushed and pushed and my hands are paying the price.  I know that everyone is busy preparing for Warlord; I am too.  If you can spare a few hours, please come by and lend a hand.

In Service,
Katya

We are at 3929 Denham Way in northeast Plano.  We are on the corner of Coit and Denham between Spring Creek and Legacy.  Head north on 75, take the Spring Creek Exit, turn left under the highway.  Drive for about 5 miles, turning right on Coit, we are the next light, turn right.  Our home is on the left at the corner, look for the twin Toyota trucks in the driveway.

>>> ladycatalina at hotmail.com 05/23/04 12:48PM >>>

Unless a miracle happens and the tunic is finished before then, we will be
working on it this coming Wednesday. That's right, three days before Warlord
we will be trying to finish this tunic.
May 26 Wednesday. address 2115 El Dorado Way in Carrollton. 6-9 pm

Catalina
Aurum Peccamenes multifariam texit.