[Steppes] Weather for Canton thru Mon

Wilkerson, Glen D glen.d.wilkerson at lmco.com
Tue May 25 09:04:56 PDT 2004

I can't explain it, but after what happened last year I just have this gut
feeling we're due for a break.  Maybe sun and breeze and clouds all weekend,
maybe a light shower just enough to cool things off a little - but no storms
or floods.

The wettest I plan on getting will be in the Best Western pool...