[Steppes] Warlord tunic progress

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue May 25 16:37:23 PDT 2004

In a message dated 5/24/2004 3:05:20 PM Central Standard Time,
jauncourt at verizon.net writes:
Thank you. I'm also stressing, as I'm still sewing garb for my family
(Chris had only 1 day's worth of garb anymore -now he has a nice suit of
1066-era Normans-, and Fredrick has only 1 tunic still, and I've had
size/body changes that make much of my old garb unsable for me...) and
I'm behind, too.
Richard is 13 and Emily is 11. I still have this problem. It is just part of
having children. We have all been there. The best thing is to find someone to
get you in the handme down loop. Add to the pile with what you make your child
and hand it down when they out grow thier clothes to another family. Thank
goodness for Xene. It will be alright. Make sure you take a look at Emily's hem
line. Mid length at her knees and there is nothing I can do untill after
Warlord.

Donnel