[Steppes] tunic update

Maura Folsom jauncourt at verizon.net
Wed May 26 13:21:04 PDT 2004

Sadly, I've been asked to make a couple more pieces of garb for family
members and cannot attend :(

Congratulations for getting so much done (and you know I mean it, as I
have already voiced my opinion on embroidering trigger...). For your
sore hands, try an ointment/cream with lanolin and comfrey. I've found
that helps a great deal with healing needle-worn fingers.

Marguerie