[Steppes] warlord tunic update

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Thu May 27 21:11:50 PDT 2004

**********BRAVO***********
galen
----- Original Message -----
From: "Karen Calhoun" <kmcalhou at garlandisd.net>
To: <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Thursday, May 27, 2004 10:47 PM
Subject: [Steppes] warlord tunic update

> I am very, very pleased to announce that the tunic is finished.  At
8:10pm, the embroidery was done and 2 hours later, the final stitch on the
tunic was completed.

> The tunic is breath-taking.  I am filled with pride to have been a part of
such a huge undertaking.  Morgan was dead-on when he said that this tunic is
"the best piece of championship regalia in the known world".  I can't wait
to see His Highness walking the field in the tunic and watch the jaws drop
as he passes.

> While there are still some touch-ups that need to be done (after this
weekend!), the tunic is still just stunning.