[Steppes] My apologies...

Jackie Saunders jsaunders at Evercom.net
Mon Nov 15 07:25:24 PST 2004

to the list, I did NOT mean to send my response to HL Suzanna to
everyone -- and my sincerest apologies to HL Caireen, as well.  My work
email does not list all "senders" so when I hit reply, I thought my
answer was going only to Suzanna.  The tension between two people I've
known for a long time and consider as good friends is always a difficult
situation to deal with, but it should not be publically exacerbated via
email, which I inadvertently did.  As it is, instead of helping, I may
have made things worse.

It does point out a problem with our reliance on email, tho - we should
always be careful of who is in the To: box when we hit reply!  Also it
underlines that most replies, unless they are of general interest to the
list as a whole, should always be sent directly to the original sender
alone, not the list in general. By being more careful in this regard
(and I do include myself as a culprit in this situation), we might be
able to cut down the number of emails that clog our mailboxes, and avoid
hurting peoples feelings.

With abject apologies, again,

HL Saqra