[Steppes] wedding of hightower and jennae

dan h.e.hightower at comcast.net
Tue Nov 16 20:10:11 PST 2004

Unto our friends and family of anstorra

I Viscount Ivan Howard of Hightower  do send greetings. My dear lady Jannae of the Steppes  do plan to wed on December 18 2004.
we wish to invite any who would like to come to our house for a 5:00 pm ceremony. Our address is 1902 Apollo rd in Richardson TX   any questions please call 972-907-1470. reception with music to follow please join us in the momentous occasion

please post to local groups so all may know