[Steppes] Lindenwood Populace Meeting - 12/02

Lady Sunnifa sunnifa at housewhiteshark.org
Tue Nov 30 10:15:06 PST 2004

Kom Hael og Sael!

December's Populace Meeting for the Canton of Lindenwood will be held on
Thursday, December 2, at 7:30pm at the Jaycee Park Arts Center, 2000 W. Airport
Freeway, Irving, TX, 75038.

If you plan to participate in the upcoming Demo at the Irving Arts Center Open House, please try to attend this meeting. You are certainly welcome if you just show up at the Demo, but I would like to try to get a headcount.

We will be discussing our Tithe to Steppes and opening bids for our Midsummer's Masked Ball to be held in June.

Directions:

Take your best route to 183. If driving from Fort Worth, take the Story Road
exit and stay on the service road. The park will be on your right.

If driving from Dallas, take the Story Road exit and cross under the highway on
the service road. Stay on the service road and the park will be on your right.

Hope to see you there!

Lady Sunnifa Eiriksdottir
Seneschal