[Steppes] site/feast token ideas

Jackie Saunders jsaunders at Evercom.net
Fri Nov 19 08:49:10 PST 2004

I hope, not the Ansteorran star!  That is a really pretty star, but a
real pain to do!  If regular stars, I might be able to produce a stamp
of one that could be used to decorate leather or fabric.

Saqra

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces+jsaunders=evercom.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces+jsaunders=evercom.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of Susan Hill
Sent: Friday, November 19, 2004 10:42 AM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: RE: [Steppes] site/feast token ideas

I was told that the autocrats wanted something with stars on it. Being
that
there needs to be 600 of these little goodies made, simple is better
than
extravagent. Price is also going to be a major factor with that kind of
numbers. Remember what happened with the gloves a couple of years
ago.....they barely got them done because people burned out of working
on
them.

Linet