[Steppes] site/feast token ideas

portofun at ticnet.com portofun at ticnet.com
Fri Nov 19 14:13:19 PST 2004

What about a white stag? I believe there are a number of period folktales
surrounding a white stag from different cultures.  It will be
Christmas-time so there will probably be a bunch of these available for a
low price.  Or we could use a block-print with white paint on
forest/Steppes green fabric.  I bet we have talented wood-carvers who
could whip up a block in no time.

Conal

> Suzanna wrote:
>
>> Thinking of folktales brings to mind fairy tales and such things as apples
>> (poisoned, arrow-shot, etc).  I wonder if small artificial apples would
make suitable site or feast tokens?  Or golden eggs?  Or something
along