[Steppes] site/feast token ideas

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 19 22:06:35 PST 2004

Silver stars for site tokens sounds good. How about "Golden Apples" for
feast tokens? Hobby Lobby or Michaels may be able to supply small wooden
apples that could be painted easily. Or a cutout of a gold apple stamped
onto a leather oak leaf. I don't have any pricing info but I can check at
Hobby Lobby & Michaels if this sounds like something you might be interested
in. Silver & gold is a pretty basic yule combination. Just a couple of
thoughts.
When you do make a decision please let me know. I may have time to help in
making whatever is decided upon.

Ly Gabriele

>From: "12th Night Stewards" <12thnightstewards at comcast.net>
>>
>Yes, we originally were hoping for something to do with a sliver star for
>our tokens and did ask for that.
>
>We have several very good ideas on the table for both site and feast tokens
>and are working thru which would be the best to use.
>
>Thanks to all for your contributions!
>
>Elizabeta and Allessandra

Celebrate who you are. After all, you can't be anyone else.
A friend comes and bails you out of jail - a True Friend is sitting next to
you in the cell going, "Wow, that was fun!"
Speak softly and own a big, mean Doberman. -Dave Miliman
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
allowed to remain children all our lives.  -- Albert Einstein