[Steppes] Wedding website update

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 1 13:04:38 PDT 2004

Could the current webmaster please contact me?

Thanks,
Honorable Lady Gabrielle

--- Donita L Orders <ORDERS_DONITA_L at Lilly.com> wrote:

> Thank you Lady Chiara and Lord Hugh!
>
> Due to some unforseen tech issues, the address for the wedding website has
> been moved to:
> http://www.glove.org/wedding/
>
> Please refer to this address for the latest information on the 10/23
> wedding of Toryn and Herries.
>
> Thanks!
> Toryn

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.