[Steppes] Halloween Party TONIGHT !

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 30 12:48:12 PDT 2004

Greetings Steppes and fellow cousins!

Don't forget, Halloween Party starts at 7:00 at Lord Hubert's new place off of
Preston Rd. in Frisco.

>From South, take Dallas North Tollway to 121.  Go east on 121 to Preston Rd.
(only a couple of lights down).  Go north on Preston (5 miles).  The entrance
is about 1/4 mile past the light at Eldorado.  Look for a stone entryway and
lit up model homes.  That is Mockingbird.  Turn right, then take your first
right in front of the model homes.  Follow it until it dead ends into Drexel.
Turn right.  House is last one on the left (spiders in the windows).

>From northeast, you can take 75 to 190 to tollway to 121 to Preston and follow
the directions from there.

>From North, you can take 35E to 121, etc.

If coming from the West, take 121 (avoid 121 business through Lewisville - take
the spur) all the way to Preston.

Great news!  Jon's film shoot this weekend has been changed to December, so HE
WILL BE THERE!

See ya!  Bring chairs if possible.  For further details, call 972-466-2276
before 4:00.

DON'T FORGET, YOU MUST BE IN COSTUME OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES !!!

Gabrielle

=====

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.