[Steppes] Fall Court/Demo

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sun Oct 17 05:19:15 PDT 2004

In a message dated 10/17/2004 1:59:07 AM Central Standard Time,
hlgabrielle at yahoo.com writes:

Yes.  He was also her teacher and her knight (see second post -  Legend of
Rowan).
Gab

think of what you would do if you were in a competition and
the  final round was between you and your master who had been teaching you
for
years (think Ralph Macchio).  They conferred before the final bout  and as I
recall, her "Master" was inclined to yield to her and let her be  Queen.  She
argued with him and said that she would not take the Throne  lest it be by her
own hand.  The final bout looked extremely painful and  other than the echoing
sounds of "sword" on metal and shield (and the  occasional intake of breath by
the crowd), you couldn't hear a pin  drop.  Even the meadow creatures were
silent that day.

Yes, But it didn't say husband. And I thought they both trained out of the
back yard with Sigmand. I do know it was one of the best fights I have ever
seen. If I remember right she broke his ribs. The last four were Inman, Mahidi,
Rowen and Hector. She won the day. It is one of my favorite memories.

Donnel