[Steppes] Ranchlike place needed for small movie

ED Reese reese_esther at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 17 20:26:02 PDT 2004

Morgan --

Contact me off list at reese_esther at yahoo.com

I have a list of places like that that I'm scouting for future video use, within an hour of Dallas. I also have horses. :-)

Esther

"Morgan Cain (Ret.)" <morgancain at earthlink.net> wrote:
Hi, y'all:

Someone in our current play makes movies, and is scouting for a small ranch
or similarly-looking place for the next feature. Should be in the Dallas
area, with horses and preferably a porch on the house. That's all I know.
I know some people in Steppes have horses, if it sounds like your place
might be a possibility and you're willing to let them film, send me an email
(not on list, I don't read the list).

Thanks!

---= formerly "little Morgan"
soon to be directing Shakespeare
morgancain at earthlink.net

I walked all 5K in the Komen Race for the Cure on October 16th.
To make a pledge or donation:
http://www.active.com/donations/fundraise_public.cfm?key=MHablut

If you are a registered voter, register to win at
http://mlz2b43.VOTEorNOT.org

"Life is an unbroken succession of false situations." ---= Thornton Wilder
"Our Town" closes October 17 - www.friscocommunitytheatre.com for info
Auditions for Shakespeare's "Scottish Play" - December 18 & 20 at the theatre
"I'm an actor. We don't have politics." ---= Miles in "The Drawer Boy"