[Steppes] Steppes Demo over Thanksgiving

Jackie Saunders jsaunders at Evercom.net
Wed Oct 20 05:58:52 PDT 2004

Absolutely, Donal!  Thank you for offering!  Contact me off list for a
way to get together and get them to me.

Saqra

-----Original Message-----
From: steppes-bounces+jsaunders=evercom.net at ansteorra.org
[mailto:steppes-bounces+jsaunders=evercom.net at ansteorra.org] On Behalf
Of DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:00 PM
To: steppes at ansteorra.org
Subject: Re: [Steppes] Steppes Demo over Thanksgiving

In a message dated 10/19/2004 2:55:53 PM Central Standard Time,
jsaunders at Evercom.net writes

HL Saqra,

My family will not be able to help at the demo but I do have the old
Steppes
Stand alone List Field Poles and ropes we use for Youth Combat. I would
be
willing to lend them to you for the demo. I also have Yellow/Gold ropes
that
go with them. Would that help???

Donnel