[Steppes] PS on the Demo Announcement

Gail gailh at fanninelectric.com
Wed Oct 20 20:00:20 PDT 2004

good evening, Jackie

Gail Hall
Galen of Innis Merth
quilting or embroidery.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jackie Saunders" <jsaunders at evercom.net>
To: "Barony of Steppes - SCA, Inc." <steppes at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2004 8:21 AM
Subject: [Steppes] PS on the Demo Announcement

Please, when you respond to me for your attendance at this event,
include your mundane name, SCA name and title, and what you will be
doing, along with any special requirements you might have.   Those who
have already responded, please verify this information with me and
include the necessary information.  Badges will be issued with both
names, and I need your requirements in order to keep up with the
changing configuration of the layout of the room.

Thank you again for your response.

In service to the Barony,

HL Saqra al-Kudsi