[Steppes] Query - SteppesLetter sub?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 1 07:36:26 PDT 2004

Greetings,
Jon and I accidentally let our SL subscription lapse several months ago.  We would like to renew (or even have a copy at this point).  I have sent an email to whom I thought was the chronicler, but I'm not sure if my info was current.  It may not have been.  I haven't had a response.

Anyway, could someone get us the correct contact/payment info please?  We know it's $12/year.  We could pay at business meeting.  Also, could the STEPPES HOSPITALER (Sarah) please contact me?
Thanks,
Gabrielle

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.