[Steppes] An open office within the Barony

hrldndva at yahoo.com hrldndva at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 07:32:20 PDT 2004

For those of you that were not in attendance at the
Business Meeting last night:

I found out last week that I am being relocated to an
office in Bossier City, Louisiana.  My timeframe for
moving is "sometime between November and January."
That being said, if you have an interest in serving
the Barony as Hospitaler, please submit your bids to
Their Excellencies, the Seneschal, the Central
Regional Hospitaler, and myself as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Lady Sarah MacGregor
Steppes Hospitaler