[Steppes] Inkle weaving demo tomorrow?

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 10 10:59:29 PDT 2004

Often, there are members at the Scandinavian demo working on their inkle looms.  I just got a new inkle loom and it's been ages...ages... since I had to warp one and use it.  So, I was wondering, would someone be able to give a demonstration at the demo, please?  I also have cards for card weaving if that would be preferred (always wanted to learn that ramshorn pattern).  Anyway, I also have some questions in order to get started and would appreciate it if someone could please contact me.
Thanks.
Gabrielle / Inga

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.