[Steppes] Southern Steppes

DonnelShaw at aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Sat Sep 11 18:58:42 PDT 2004

Yes, it is that time again. Southern Steppes will be meeting this  Wednesday.
Bring what ever project you are currently working on. The table will  be open
for painting. The back yard will have the Archery range up. I know my  guys
are working to get ready for the up coming events.

Donnel

287 to 9th st./663 Turn Right (between the RR Tracks and  Eckards)
All the way down till it T's
Right on 875
Right on the second street to the Right (Vista View)
Drive up the steet. We are the house right infront of you.
1361 Vista Ridge

972-723-5126