[Steppes] Sept.C&I Guild canceled

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Sun Sep 19 15:54:10 PDT 2004

I regret to announce that the September meeting of the Steppes C&I Guild
is canceled.  Due to mundane activities we will not be able to host the
meeting this month.  I am sorry about the late notice, but we just
realized this evening that our mundane schedules were in major conflict
with the local SCA calendar.

I have spoken with HL Lete and she will teach September's class in
October so no one will miss anything.  This also provides all the
opportunity to have an extra month to practice the August lesson.

You have my apologies if this causes a major inconvenience to anyone.

Thank you for your understanding,
Muireann

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.