[Steppes] Fwd: [dallasrendancers] Thursday dance class

Russell and Erika Kinder Russell_Erika at comcast.net
Wed Sep 29 13:11:45 PDT 2004

Hiya All!

As far as I know, our Thursday night dance class is currently
scheduled for Thursday night (surprise). It will be held at Anne's
house in Lewisville from 7:00-9:00.

If you need more information or directions to Anne's fabulous abode,
please visit our website at http://www.dancemaster.org

Erika just spent hours of her time updating the site, so please go
take a look at the updates and improvements. She is doing a great job
with the web-site, and the rest of us who call ourselves instructors
thank our lucky stars every day that she wants to do it.

Also since this is the last Thursday of the month, this will be our
optional garb/revel night. So be sure to wear your optional garb.

See you all tomorrow night!

Alicia Borman
Instructor #3