[Steppes] Re: A/C at Gothic?

Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio chiara at io.com
Wed Sep 1 12:00:15 PDT 2004

Yes, that is the report that they are giving. There are full RV hook ups
as well but they are first come first serve. They are only doing
reservations
for those with medical needs.

Bring fans! :)

If anyone wants more detailed directions to the site or alternate routes
you can access the Western mailing list archives off the ansteorra server.
They have posted at least three different ways of getting to the site from
the Dallas Ft. Worth area.

Or, I can email them to you later tonight. :)

Chiara