[Steppes] Hawaiian print, was DEMO UPDATE!!

Jann Mays hlgabrielle at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 08:12:22 PDT 2004

Ha!  Muireann, I know what you meant by that!!!  That shows how old I am!

Linet - you have just met the famous "Nu-Oo" of the Steppes!  You will have to persuade her to give you the details and the funny stories.  I remember when everyone got "lei-ed" at Warlord.  LoL !!

Also, many years ago, Elfsea Spring Faire was done up as a Fool's Fair and the Baron wore a Hawaiian print T-Tunic!!  (much to the chagrin of Duchess Willow and others!  :-)  )

Gabrielle

"Martha A. Compton" <macpob1 at airmail.net> wrote:
You are years too late.

Muireann
(a/k/a NuOo)

Susan Hill wrote:

> Looks like fun. Wonder about Hawaiian print t-tunic ;)
>
> Linet

Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.

HL Gabrielle Honorée de Saint Pierre

"It is our choices, Harry, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities." - Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, 1998.