[Steppes] Japanese Armour & Siege Weapons

Michael Smith morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 6 14:28:14 PDT 2004

To answer your question about allegiance, if nobody else has...

Initially, your SCA membership is by default driven by your mailing address
zip code.  So if you live right by UTA, and you don't say anything to the
contrary, it will appear that you are a member of our dear sister Barony.

That being said, however, the SCA is a wonderful place where nobody would
really try to force you to play anywhere other than where you prefer.  So if
you're on the border, and find that Steppes activites are more to your
liking and or more convenient, nobody would hold that against you.  There
are a number of individuals all over the metroplex who technically live in
the borders of a group other than the one in which they play.  It all evens
out in the end.

Centurion Morgan