[Steppes] Steppes Related Gothic Wars news

Corwin mag Eoin corwinmageoin at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 6 19:27:37 PDT 2004

Way to go Roc!  Wish I had been there.  I had pressing
business to the north in Wiesenfeuer.  News of the
great deads done at Gothic wars reached even there.
His Excellency Lucais was very "shy" as usual and
needed much coaxing to get him to come out of his
shell.  The event was wonderful with much dancing both
Courtly and Middle Eastern.  There were a number of
list both heavy and light and only one incidence of a
duel breaking out in the streets which resulted in
swift and just reprisals.  Missed you all and wish I
could have been at both events.

Corwin mag Eoin