[Steppes] Living in the Past....Could you really do it??

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Tue Sep 7 08:19:15 PDT 2004

Here here!  I love Mikael's steaks!!!

I would eat them on the field!
I would eat them on a shield!
I would eat them during a siege!
I would eat them with my liege!

(Couldn't resist)

~Ace

Subject: RE: [Steppes] Living in the Past....Could you really do it??

Mikael,
I have ALWAYS loved your steaks!  They have always been perfectly grilled and maggot-less.  No problems there, very yummy.  Ok, so is this an invitation to a BBQ party at your place this Fall?
Gabrielle

mikaelc <mikaelc at airmail.net> wrote:

Gabrielle, I am offended .... especially after remembering all the times
you raved about my steaks ....

Mikael