[Steppes] Re: Demo Signing Up

Nicole If ladydarkrose at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 8 17:34:30 PDT 2004

so that is what... 10am Hrafn? Joking :)
I went by the Wooden Spoon this afternoon I will draw
a simple map and post it tomorrow to the lists.  There
is some grass area but nothing that is large enough
for a list field. So please expect to be fighting at
least partially on a rocky surface and plan your
deaths accordingly fighters. I'll have more info for
you tomorrow.
-L. Rose of Nazareth
(Nazerett)

steppes-bounces+bobthemad=mindspring.com at ansteorra.org