[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

Karen Calhoun kmcalhou at garlandisd.net
Thu Sep 9 05:35:26 PDT 2004

K-8 certified, but I teach sixth grade math.  7th year in the field.  I also have worked with student council, best 3 years of my career!

To those of us who touch the future every day, SA-LUTE!

Katya

>>> Ciard49 at aol.com 09/09/04 06:28AM >>>
Just curious, how many members of the Steppes have ever studied to be or
worked as a Teacher in schools?

What were your major fields?  Length of time working?

I studied Special Ed. Physically Handicapped Elementary at Texas Woman's
Univ. in Denton.
Minored in History. Never taught due to inability to handle stress.

I'll bet we have a lot of teachers!

Ciard