[Steppes] how many teachers among us?

Crystal Lamb clamb at Advocacyinc.org
Fri Sep 10 07:18:38 PDT 2004

Weeeeeeeell........not *exactly* sure if you can count me as a real
teacher (permit chick), but I did some time in the trenches (oooh, those
tough barrios of Austin Academy for Excellence [Go Eagles]).

Aslyn:  K-5 ESL, 6-8 ESL, 6th Reading (and for a very brief and
frightening couple of months in Lancaster, 4th).

And, okay.....in case any of you are wondering what I'm doing these
days, I'm a paralegal\advocate.  I help children and adults in nursing
homes transition back to the community.  Cool, huh?

>>To those of us who touch the future every day, SA-LUTE!

Those were some of the best years of my life.

~Aslyn