[Steppes] my son

Gerita/Carolle Cox hpockets at verizon.net
Fri Sep 10 10:14:30 PDT 2004

Linet, candles are lit both for Adam's speedy and complete recovery and
your own peace of mind.  I know how difficult it can be to have
something like this happen - we survived it about 8 months ago with our
son and a car accident.  Hang in there - and you're right, we're all
here for you.

Warm hugs,
Gerita del Mare

People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the
sun is out, but when darkness sets in, their beauty is revealed only if
there is a light from within. -- Elizabeth Kübler-Ross